Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/forum.anarhist.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/forum.anarhist.org/htdocs/include/parser.php on line 791

Тема: Peace organizations (NGOs)

Hello,

I study political science in Uppsala, Sweden. I’m currently writing my bachelor thesis about Sri Lanka and the organizational culture there. And there fore I am searching the web for NGOs in Sri Lanka who is working whit the peace process. I don’t know if this is the right forum to post this in but if you are member in a NGO please let me know. Type your email address and I will contact you fore further information.If some one know of some kind of index or something similar containing email addresses to NGOs please let me know.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.lankalibrary.com/phpBB/viewt … amp;t=2161
Explainer Video Production Service

Thanks